Come join me as I discover more about the land of the morning calm: Korea! Let’s learn more about its rich culture, eat its delicious cuisine, try our best to learn Korean, and explore as much as possible!
Click on any of the links below to follow along on my adventures!
- Korea and the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Off to the next adventure!
- Why is traveling important?
- 5 Places I Highly Recommend You Visit on Your Trip to Seoul
- Discovering Yongsan
- You had me sold at “Ugly, but tasty riceballs”
- [Cheonggyecheon] Aka. The Unicorn Horn Stream
- Gwangjang Market = Bibimbap heaven
- Happy food journey (Seoul Edition)
- [Changdeokgung Palace] Stepping Back in Time
- Exploring Namdaemun Market
- [Namsan Tower] Reaching the tip of Seoul
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Traveling to Seoul
- [Gyeongbokgung Palace] Scarlet Heart Vibes
- Meandering through Myeongdong