The continent of Asia is such a mystical place, filled with with beautiful landscapes and loving people. Join me as I travel this magnificent continent!
Click on any of the links below to follow along on my adventures!
- [Unfiltered; ep.5] Devon (Hours and Miles)
- [Unfiltered; ep.3] Christina
- [Unfiltered; ep.1] Simon & Martina
- Why is traveling important?
- 5 Places I Highly Recommend You Visit on Your Trip to Seoul
- Discovering Yongsan
- You had me sold at “Ugly, but tasty riceballs”
- [Cheonggyecheon] Aka. The Unicorn Horn Stream
- Gwangjang Market = Bibimbap heaven
- Happy food journey (Seoul Edition)
- [Changdeokgung Palace] Stepping Back in Time
- Exploring Namdaemun Market
- [Namsan Tower] Reaching the tip of Seoul
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Traveling to Seoul
- [Gyeongbokgung Palace] Scarlet Heart Vibes
- Meandering through Myeongdong