The continent of Asia is such a mystical place, filled with beautiful landscapes and loving people. Join me as I travel this magnificent continent!
Click on any of the links below to follow along on my adventures!
- Learning about modern hanbok with LEESLE
- 1 day Seoul itinerary [Jongno-gu/종로구]
- [Seoul’s best coffee shops] Onion – Anguk branch
- Let’s cook Korean cuisine! [with OME Cooking Lab]
- [video] Behind the scenes of my Hanbok experience
- Korean traditional Hanbok
- [video] Welcome to Korea, now get into Quarantine!
- [TTL] First impressions of Seoul
- Korea and the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Off to the next adventure!
- Why is traveling important?
- 5 Places I Highly Recommend You Visit on Your Trip to Seoul
- Discovering Yongsan
- You had me sold at “Ugly, but tasty riceballs”
- [Cheonggyecheon] Aka. The Unicorn Horn Stream
- Gwangjang Market = Bibimbap heaven
- Happy food journey (Seoul Edition)
- [Changdeokgung Palace] Stepping Back in Time
- Exploring Namdaemun Market
- [Namsan Tower] Reaching the tip of Seoul
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Traveling to Seoul
- [Gyeongbokgung Palace] Scarlet Heart Vibes
- Meandering through Myeongdong