Since more people have joined this blogging family, I thought it would be nice to share some more facts about myself so we could get to know each other better. Also: Hello new (and old) lovely human beings! I wish I could meet each and every one of you in person!
So here are 24 more facts about me~ (and if you’re interested in reading the one I previously wrote, voila: 24 facts about me)
1. Cute stickers will always make me happy.
2. Stationary is my weakness. Do I need 25 new cute pens and markers? Probably not. Do I want 25 new cute pens and markers? Most definitely.
3. Favourite season: Fall.
The leaves are turning so many beautiful colours, there are pumpkins patches, and you can enjoy sipping on a hot drink. Not to mention, the weather’s cold enough to wear a sweater, thicker socks, and it’s acceptable to look like a fluffy marshmallow because of how many layers you’re wearing.
3. Speaking of which – one of the best aspects of fall? Pumpkin pies. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Pumpkin anything really.
4. I love reading YA fiction novels. Although I’m no longer in the “YA range” I still love picking up those books and transporting myself into another time and world (Current book recommendation: anything written by Cassandra Clare).
5. I love writing. Writing what? Anything really. Even writing a to-do list is fun. (“oh god… she’s that kind of person”)
6. I’m the type of person that needs a physical agenda or calendar (like an actual book or physical copy – not on my laptop or my phone). BECAUSE THEN I CAN ADD STICKERS TO IT ALL. *cough* I mean *cough* because then I can write things out.. neatly…. *cough*
7. I LOVE NOTEBOOKS (I spend way too much time in the notebook section at Chapters – yet I never end up buying any of them)
8. When I have my own house, I want to dedicate one room to being a library. I love books, and I love being surrounded by books.
9. What I love most about winter is the snow. But not just any kind of snow – the huge, fluffy snow flakes!
10. My most favourite part about nature is the sky. The clouds, the colours, the stars. It’s such a blessing to live in a world so beautiful.
11. To be completely honest, there are so many things that I want to do but am afraid of actually doing because I can’t be sure of the outcome. For example, I would love to teach English in a foreign country for a year, but I’m scared of stepping out of my comfort zone. I’m also scared that if I go teach I may lose the chance of going to Grad school or it may be too late. I worry about other things, such as: “What if I don’t like it there? What if I end up actually not liking teaching English to younger students?”. But because I keep hesitating, I will never actually be able to experience the things that I want to try to do. (I need to learn to take risks!)
12. My dream job would be to be a travel blogger. If I could make a decent amount of money off of blogging, I would hands down do that for the rest of my life. (Unfortunately, I don’t really see that in my near future). Imagine having the privilege to go to different countries and immersing yourself in their culture, all the while being able to share the things you’ve learned along the way on a blog? It sounds magical!
13. I’m almost done my bachelor degree! ONE SEMESTER TO GO! YAAAAAAS!
14. Family will always come first for me.
15. I love writing letters! So many people tell me to just write what I want to say in an e-mail because it’s cheaper. Yeah, sure it’s cheaper, but I just love the idea of writing letters and personalizing them. Isn’t it the best feeling when you look in your mailbox and see a letter from a friend and not just your credit card bills or utilities bills or other adult-like bills?
16. I was born in Haifa, Israel.
17. Although I was born in Israel, I’m not technically considered an “Israeli” because neither one of my parents is Jewish.
18. My worst fear is becoming paralyzed. Also pretty freaked out about heights. Would also preferably live without spiders in the world.
19. Shoes make me happy. Am I the type of person to buy every pair I see or think are cute? Most definitely not. But, I think that finding the right pair of shoes can make you feel confident. What’s that quote again? “Good shoes take you good places.”
20. I royally suck at makeup. I can do eyeliner, mascara, and fill in my eyebrows. But anything other than that? LOL. Not gonna happen. Although, I think it’s about time I learned.
21. I’m trilingual: Farsi, English, French. I also love learning languages! Currently, I’m attempting to learn Korean. It’s such a beautiful language!
22. I’m an awkward and weird human being. And I’m so okay with that. I used to be scared of being myself in highschool because I was afraid of not being accepted, but I’m so glad I decided to embrace who I was once I entered university.
23. I don’t drink alcohol.
24. I like cooking, but I don’t like washing dishes
Let me know in the comments down below if you’ve shared some facts about yourself on your own blog! I would love to get to know you all!